Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- My staff maintains safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact in Office not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- Masks are to be worn by the therapist and client
Please use the form on this page to send a message. You may also call, or email anytime using the information below.
Creating Hope for a Better Tomorrow
Send Me Your Questions
If you have a general inquiry, please use the form below. I will attempt to return your message within 24 hours.
9362 Teddy Lane, Suite 201
Lone Tree, CO 80124